Paducah Catastrophic Injury Attorneys
Your Future is Still Bright
For nearly 25 years as a personal injury law firm, Katz Law has been committed to serving our community through compassionate attention and aggressive representation. We’re devoted to those who have been injured in accidents caused by other parties, especially to those who have experienced injuries so serious that they’ve had to quit their jobs and can never experience life the same way again. Our Paducah catastrophic injury attorneys can help you recover damages like medical bills and lost wages, which can add up to an exorbitant amount. While your injuries may be permanent or difficult to recover from, it’s important that you know your future is still bright. Our capable legal team can be by your side to help you make your first steps toward that future.
What is a Catastrophic Injury?
A catastrophic injury is a life-changing injury that is serious and often leaves victims with permanent or long-lasting issues that require extensive and sometimes lifelong care. Many who suffer from catastrophic injuries are forced to quit their job if they no longer can perform it, and most have to change the way they live their day-to-day lives.
Common catastrophic injuries include:
- Burn injuries, including chemical burns and injuries requiring hospitalization, infections, plastic surgery, and skin grafts
- Back and spinal cord injuries, including broken backs, severed spinal cord, paralysis injuries, paraplegia, and quadriplegia
- Head and brain injuries like concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs, head trauma, and brain damage)
- Fatal injuries, which can allow the surviving families to file wrongful death claims
Call our catastrophic injury attorneys in Paducah at (270) 778-0020 for valuable insight and trusted counsel. You deserve justice after a devastating accident.
Common Accidents Resulting in Serious Injuries
Just about any kind of accident can cause serious injuries, depending on its nature and impact. However, our law firm has worked on common accidents that have resulted in catastrophic injuries.
Some examples include:
- Car accidents: Common types of car accidents that can result in catastrophic injuries include T-bone accidents and head-on collisions. In a head-on collision, the front ends of two cars meet, often resulting in head and brain injuries for both drivers involved. T-bone accidents can severely harm the individual on the side of the car that has been struck.
- Workplace accidents: Accidents occur on the job all the time and can sometimes be serious, no matter which industry. Our team has decades of experience helping those who have been injured in river-related jobs, and many of the clients we’ve worked with have required extensive medical treatment after their accidents.
- Truck accidents: Truck accidents are well known for their disastrous effects due to their large size, weight, and impact. Often numerous people are seriously injured or killed in truck accidents, which include dangerous types like rollovers, jackknifing, and underride accidents.
- Bicycle accidents: Bicyclists are at high risk of suffering from catastrophic injuries if they’re struck by oncoming motor vehicles, due to their lack of outer protection and the weight and force of speeding cars. Bicyclists can suffer from broken limbs and severe head trauma, especially if they’re not wearing a helmet at the time of the accident.
Seeking Big Wins for Large Losses
If your injuries require ongoing medical attention and long periods of hospitalization, you will most likely be unable to work and earn the wages you need to pay for your medical expenses. Fortunately, our attorneys are here to help relieve you of these financial burdens. You shouldn’t have to worry about paying for your care when you’re already suffering physically due to the wrongdoing of someone else.
We can fight to hold negligent parties responsible and recover the following damages:
- Continuing medical care
- Visiting nursing care
- Physical therapy
- Medical equipment, including wheelchairs, lifts, hospital beds, and more
- Emotional distress
- Diminished earning capacity
You don’t have to go through this alone. Secure the full and fair compensation you need by calling us to represent you.
Highly Recommend!- Garry H.
Thank you!- Former Client
Highly Recommend!- Janie M.
Impressive courtroom skills- Michael S.
The best lawyer in Paducah!- Shea B.